Friday, December 14, 2012

Polish Day 60 Essence Chic Reloaded

Ok, this is what I want in a polish.  Smooth application a nice size brush (should have taken a picture, on the next one), fast drying and $1.00.  Photographs beautifully also.  A bottle that is small enough that I can hold it when I photograph.  Not that is small but the shape is just perfect for my fat little hands.   But is it purple or some other color?  Look and find out.

chic reloaded

Chic Reload 12

Chic Reloaded 3
I love the way I can hold the bottle and you can still see my fingers.

Chic Reloaded 8


Chic Reloaded 13

What happened. That’s right it is green and photographed green. I love it.


Chic Reloaded 14


Chic Reloaded 11

I’ve had this sitting on my desk for about two weeks ready to swatch but something else always came in and I had  felt that this one could wait.  All I am going to say is it  is a great polish and for $2.00 you can’t miss.

Ciao for now bellas,
Patty

No comments: