Friday, December 21, 2012

Bojo Chic

I heard that Klean Kolors metallic were great for stamping so I ordered about six of them.  I ordered them from Beauty Joint and the first time I ordered there the shipping was very reasonable and each polish was only $1.75 so I place a pretty big order.  I expected the same thing this time but I found that the shipping price had almost doubled but I still got around six polishes for $20.00.  Now, there are two beauty supplies close to where I live that sell Klean Kolors for $4.00 a bottle but honestly I can’t stand the owners they are just so rude and downright mean.  So, I don’t want to go there.  So, I bit the dust and ordered from Beauty Joint.  Now as you can see the stamping is good and pretty clear the only problem is that since the polish is thin when you scrape it a lot of polish comes off so it gets messy.  I used a lot of different colors in this design so of course I did make a mess but stamping with one color is a lot cleaner.  
So, I call it Bojo Chic because it does look Bojo and I did ha something like this in mind.  I want to do it again because I really did not get to wear this.  I used the metallic yellow as a base.   So, I want to change the colors around a little.  I used my DRK-C plate which I absolutely love.  The bundle monster set 3 has a really good pattern a that looks like it would make a cute bojo pattern also.  Just check your plates and you will find something. 

bojo chic 11

bojo chic 7

bojo chic 6

bojo chic 11

bojo chic 1

So, have some fun in crating something like this .  I love stamping it just so  much fun.
Ciao,
Patty

No comments: