Saturday, December 22, 2012

Taking a break and some changes

I am going to be taking a little break.  My husband's health is more important than anything to me right now.  Polish of day is done I won't be doing it any more.  My daughter will be here in a couple of days and I really don't want to be strapped down to feeling the stress of feeling behind.  I also need some feedback on my blog I would like anyone who reads this blog to send me an email at plgreen@yahoo.com if there is something wrong with the comment section on the blog.  I will be around and reading blogs but I need my days and nights for my family right now.  I thought I could do it but I can't and I am not having fun.  I want to go back to the time I had fun.  So, I need a break.  I wish everyone a Merry Xmas, hope you had a great Hanukkah and Happy Ramadan.

Best wishes,
Ciao,
Patty

No comments: