Monday, December 3, 2012

Polish of Day 51 Dahling by Butter London

I know I have missed some days but I will keep making them up and my goal is to make 365 in 365.   This is Butter London’s Dahling.  It was a Macy’s exclusive I believe last year and the color is what you would call a “true English rose”.   I was making a blanket in this exact color right before my mother-in-law died and I haven’t been able to go finish it.    I was crocheting it but somehow after she taught me to knit I just wanted to knit.  I finished the blanket some months ago I need to add it to my Pinterest boards.  I really need to update those boards.  I just for some reason don’t have the time I had before yet nothing has changed except I got into the polish room.  I am dying to take you all on a tour of it but while I have a house guest I can’t, just because I would not infringe on her privacy.  I feel like I said that before.  It is just that it is really fun to be in there.  So, Dahling is a creamy English rose.  The formula is great but after reviewing the Lancôme polish I don’t know if anything can compare.  Tomorrow I am gathering my mail haul for November for review.  I will also be doing my November favorites.  So, watch for those.  Ring from Charming Charlie’s,  I love that place.

dahling5

dahling 3

dahling

If you have a blog do you keep up your Pinterest page up to date and if you do can you give us some tips on how to do that?
Ciao,
Patty

No comments: