Friday, December 7, 2012

November Favorites


Let me just say.  November was a heavy month for nail polish.  I still haven't shown all the November polish I have gotten.  It was crazy.  I think that I tend to order more polish when I am bored or depressed.
 
My number five favorite polish was Butter London's Cake Hole.
 




Number four was the yellow and gray gradient.
 
 

My number three manicure was the one I did for Kimber's challenge.








 
My number two favorite manicure had to be KB Shimmer's Cocoa Nut.  I don't know what it is about this polish but I love love it.   



 


My favorite November manicure had to be when I wore Jade's Magica and Lynnderella Pentimento on top.  I got so many compliments and I just loved the way it looked.  I actually wore it for three days which usually does not happen for me.

 
 
So those are my favorites maybe you can share your favorite manicure from your blog with us.
 
Ciao for now bellas,
Patty
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: