Friday, September 14, 2012

Deborah Lippman Flash Dance


Last night I talked about this new awesome glitter removal and said I was going to try it today.  So, I started with one coat of Elmer’s School Glue.  Then my base coat Seche Clear, 2 Coats of the Flash Dance, and two coats of Seche Vite.  This polish just ate it up.  This is the first time I wear this polish and it really looks flaky.  The application was wonderful usually I need to put some Seche Vite Restore in Deborah Lippman polish because they are so thick but not this one and it just dried super fast.  I thought I’d put a coat on lay down read a page of this book I am reading but no way, this stuff was fast to dry.  Then the novela I was watching got really steamy so I had to watch.  It was Gabriel Soto.  Wikipedia him he is hot.  So, I was cleaning as I was watching and boom I was done and so was he.  It almost seemed like the glue helped the acetone clean faster some sort of chemical reaction.  I don’t know but I have never cleaned glitter polish so fast.  I look at the pictures now and yeah, I should have used my Lush putty to get everything out but it looked alright and since I took these inside I didn’t see the flaws I see when I take pictures outside.  I really prefer outside pictures so there is some stray glitter but not as much as there could be.  Tomorrow, same time I will attempt to take the polish off without anything.  Right now, if feels like it is solidly on my fingers.  It does not feel smushy or anything like that.  So we will see what happens tomorrow.  I am excited cause if it works I am going to wear glitter a lot more.
Ciao,
Patty
DSCF3290

DSCF3292

DSCF3289
Please forgive picture quality.

No comments: