Sunday, September 9, 2012

Gold stamping

I was so happy when I found this polish I had not been able to find a gold stamping plate but I was watching soguesswhat11's YouTube channel because she said she found a gold stamping polish. I was excited. I don't know other people never have any problem stamping with regular polish. I CAN'T DO IT. My stamping is okay but I need the right polish. So, I was excited to post this then I saw someone post something very similar. So, I wasn't going to post it but now I say what the hell, post it at least so you can spread the news about the stamping polish. So, if you already saw this sorry but look at how pigmented it is. It is maybelline's new colors in brash gold on Orly's it's alive
, which is a really pretty brown with gold sprinkles. So, like I said just look at the pigmentation.
 
 



 
 
Goldie wanted to say hi.  She is such a good dog.  I just love here do death.  We have made some real progress on the polish room.  Still need more shelves but she loves it in there.  I think if she could actually pass me the polish to put on the shelves she would.
 
 

No comments: