Saturday, September 22, 2012

Orly Hang Ten

I don't know what is going on but I have just begun to notice that Orly has some kick ass colors.  I bought this one because it was really cheap.  I put it on and was not disappointed but then I saw the pictures and I was wow this is really pretty.  So, I have bought a couple of Orly's which you have seen and I like that most are two coaters and dry fast.  I love this one but I don't like that it is a four coater.




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So, I love that it is frosty and blue, it totally reminds me of Hanukkah.  I will be able to make some great mani's with this.  I will also do Christmas ones so don't worry and even though I hate Halloween I'll come up with some stuff for Halloween.  I just think the name does not really go with the polish.because I think it looks a little wintry but it is called hang ten which to me is purely summer.  What do you think do you think this polish is more summer or winter?
 
Ciao,
Patty
 
 
 
 

 

No comments: