Saturday, September 29, 2012

I Know it Is after Labor Day but……

Ok, it' after labor day but I have been working on this manicure for around three weeks because I don't have an anchor on any of the many plates I have so today, I got a notification from ninja polish ( where I did find a stamp for an anchor that the plate was in, but they got a whole bunch of polish I want so what is a girl to do? I am getting the polish because I won't need an anchor again and if I do, I'll know where to get it next year. So, here is my little interpretation of nautical nails.



  DSCF3835



DSCF3837




DSCF3838

DSCF3839





DSCF3846




I have always liked the nautical look but next year I am going to prepare earlier and have a stamp to do the anchor.  You can tell on the right thumb it is a little messy.   I tried not show it but oh, well it is what is is.

Ciao bellas.
Patty


1 comment:

Maria said...

lovely :) makes me think of summer..