Thursday, September 20, 2012

COLOR CLUB LOVE EM OR LEAVE EM

Color Club's Love 'em or Leave 'em is a neutral holo.  When I found this I knew I had to have it.  It is so perfect for those days that you do want a little something but need to be low key.  Here is your answer and the great thing about this polish is that it will stamp on white.  I was playing around with it today and I have Worth the Risque from Color Club a white holo so I can't wait to put it on and stamp with this polish.  I love the ethereal look.  So, watch for some creation like that very soon.  The good this too is that you can get this polish on ebay or amazon for around $6.00.  I am always looking for a bargain but I have to no one gives me polish and I like a lot of different polishes, so anytime I can get a bargain I go for it.
 
 
 

 

 
 

 
 
What do you think?  Do you think it is kind of an old lady polish?   I do.  So you won't offend me if you say yes, but I am a grandmother.  But I don't have one polish that I can't think.  I cannot do anything with this unless the formula is really bad .

So what do you think?
Ciao,
Patty

No comments: