Saturday, September 22, 2012

Essie Penny Talk

I don't know how this happened but these are some other pictures I found.  This one is Essie's Penny Talk from their metallics collection.  I know it came out a while back but sometimes it is good to go back and see a collection and say, I should have bought that but if you don't see it again you could miss out on a really good polish.  This one went on so smooth with no streaks.  I loved it and it looks so pretty.  Since I messed up the braided nail I was going to post on Friday.  I am going to use this for a braided nail sometime during the week.  It has just the right amount of pink to tone down the brassiness of a gold.  I believe this was the best selling polish of the line and in a minute you will see why.





 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
Did you buy Penny Talk when it came out.  You can still buy it at Ulta or on ebay or Amazon.  eBay and Amazon will be much cheaper than any retail store if you still want it.
 
Ciao,
Patty
 

 

No comments: