Friday, September 21, 2012

Found This Last Night. The Easiest blk/wth Manicure

Katy Perry has been sporting this manicure. I saw it about a month ago when she was on the cover of Elle magazine and when I saw it I immediately came home and did it photographed it and put something else on. It lay there in my new folder and I noticed it and thought why has it taken me so long to post this.
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
This is so easy all I did was paint my nails white wait till they dry then you can use a striper pen or just the brush of your black nail polish and make the curve let that dry and do two dots.  It is easy but I got a little impatient and smudged the black dot on the index finger.  It is easy and it really looks nice.  So, when you want something fast and easy try this, it is fun and looks like you put some effort into it.

Ciao,
Patty

No comments: