Thursday, April 25, 2013

Kimber’s Challenge A-Z Letter P

 
For the last two weeks I have kind of bashed Nars but there are two polishes from Nars that I have that really have the things I want in a polish.  So, for this letter of the challenge I have Pussy Galore. I think this polish might be discontinued but finding a bottle might be a little hard.  It is a light pink and does take three coats, now the one I have might be old so it does dry faster than the other two I have shown you.  The first picture in the sunlight looks like I put a matte coat on it but I didn’t maybe it just looks dried out in the sun but in the shade it looks shimmery almost has a wet look to it with three coats and a top coat.  I do really like this polish especially in the shade.
DSCF9447
sunlight
 
 
DSCF9443
shade
 
DSCF9450
shade
 
 
So, there is my P for this week.  What do you think of the color?
Ciao,
Patty

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh this is a pretty color, I can see why you like it! Thanks for sharing :)

M. Fourey said...

It is very pretty! I thought you were taling about one of the Bond Girls textured polishes at first, but this is defo not textured ;)

A Mani Maniac said...

It's a very pretty soft pink. Perfect summer neutral.

Lisa Chakan said...

I had no idea that NARS put out a PG! Pretty little polish. Glad they redeemed themselves!

Nailista said...

That's a beautiful pink. Wow girl you have a lot of those very expensive polishes!

Simona @lightyournails said...

Love the soft shade, it just goes with everything!

Unknown said...

I have yet to try NARS but this really is a pretty color :)

Cristina - PeeBeforePolish said...

Such a soft and delicate shade... <3

Jenni said...

I find this type of pink kind of hard to wear... on me. Seems okay on other people though!

RiaG Beauty Blog said...

Very pretty color and once again I LOVE your ring!