Friday, April 26, 2013

My Most Expensive Polish

Call it just good after getting out of therapy or weak.  On Wednesday, I have therapy and I have been seeing the same therapist for almost eight years.  So, sometimes we might cross the line and talk about nail polish, I turned her on to it, clothes, Jodie Arias or sometimes she wants my advise on a case she is having problems with but we decided I still needed her as my therapist and would never switch because she talks to my psychiatrist.  That is almost like never done but I force them to talk.  So, we had a good session.  After therapy is my shopping time.  I go to Sally’s, Charming Charlie’s, Macys and they opened this new story called Versona where they sell really cute jewelry.  I went to Macy’s and got caught by the Chanel lady.  I was of course looking at nail polish.  Then she showed me this one and bragged about it.  So, stupid it doesn’t take much to get us polishaholics to buy polish.  So, I bought it and I am not disappointed at all.
First I have to say that the formula is not like any polish I have it just has a superior consistency.  One coat would have been enough but I put on two.   Then it dries so fast.  The color is gorgeous.  You can see the blue undertones.  This is officially my favorite polish and yes expensive.  I wish it was $18.00 and I would buy more but at $27.00 a pop, it will be a while before I buy another bottle but I am very happy and have no regrets for spending the money.
 
DSCF9492
 
DSCF9493
 
 
DSCF9498
 
DSCF9496
 
DSCF9494
 
DSCF9497
 
Would you pay $27.00 for this polish and what do you think about it.
Ciao for now,
Patty

3 comments:

A Mani Maniac said...

WOW - $27 is a lot. The most I paid was $16 for Illamasqua speckled polishes. I bought 5 colors, and almost $100 later, I second guessed the purchase.
If I were to wear a manicure more than 2-3 days, I might sink the money into more expensive polishes, but there are so many affordable, good quality brands, I can't justify the price.

Liesl said...

So gorgeous, Patty! I nearly picked this up yesterday at Macy's Friends & Family sale... I may have to go back.

Melissa said...

This looks awesome with that ring. I kinda want to get this polish then I kinda am afraid I'd never use it, because of how much it costs!