Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Vindication

Last year I was in a challenge and one of the challenges was galaxies.  Galaxies are quite popular right now just this weekend I saw two people with galaxy manicures.  I don’t know if they did them themselves or if they were nail strips.  So, when I did my first one I thought, “oh, this is going to be easy”.  It was atrocious.  I admitted it was horrible but that I would come back with a beautiful galaxy manicure.  So, I have quietly been working on this one.  I think I nailed it.  So, let’s look at the first one.
 
 
bb12_thumb[1]
 
 
Yes, I entered that.  it doesn’t even look like navy with white polka dots.  I was just having failure after failure no matter what I did.  I finally got so tired I just posted this apologized and said I would come back with something better.
 
So, this is my new galaxy manicure that I am proud to post and even wear.
 
galaxy6
 
 
 
galaxy7
 
 
 
galaxy8
 
 
 
galaxy12
 
 
And now my favorite part.  I love this.  I saw this ring in an 80% off bin at Macy’s and then I had a 20% off coupon.  The lady who checked me out looked at me like I was crazy but I was wearing the galaxy manicure.  Slipped the ring on and knew the look was complete. The ring is holographic.
 
 
galaxy1
 
So, can we say I have been vindicated.  I like it.  What about you?  What do you think?
 
Ciao bellas,
Patty

2 comments:

Liesl said...

You did an amazing job! I love galaxy nails so, so much, lol :)

A Mani Maniac said...

I would have to agree with you. These are fabulous!