Thursday, April 18, 2013

Crumpet’s Tri Color Challenge Challenge 1

Well the second part of this challenge has begun.  Yesterday, my day was free and the ideas were flowing so I did three manicures.  When I was getting ready to post them, I looked at them and excuse the language, they looked like shit!  I was not going to post anything like what I did.  I am even embarrassed to say I had well it wasn’t three it was only two failed manicures.  So, there was like no way I was going to be able to go and whip one up I was exhausted.  I don’t know what happened but today, I slept until 1:30 pm.  I had therapy at 3:00 so there was no way I was going to get anything done until I got home so I hurried home and have taken my time and came up with something that I feel is post worthy.  I just told myself if it looks like crap I am going to scrap it.  I changed the polish I was going to use and got much better results.  So, first to the polish I am going to use for the next 3 challenges.  They are all made by a brand called Peripera.  The only place I have bought them is on eBay.  They are pretty inexpensive but are very pigmented.dots
I really like these polishes because you can stamp with most of them.  So, if I want to stamp during a challenge I can use the polish I have chosen.  The only thing is that these colors only have numbers no names.
So, I used the pink as my base and pueen plate 12.  I was able to stamp with the turquoise and orange.
dots1
 
dots4
 
 
dots5
 
 
dots7
 
 
dots6
 
 
dots16
 








I alternated the blue and orange stamp and then dotted the open spaces you can still see the pink come through on the image.  So I was able to use all three colors.
I hope you like.
Ciao,
Patty

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love this one! The colors with the stamp work out nicely. Great job.