Saturday, April 6, 2013

March Favorites

It is that time again.  Time for my favorites.  March was kind of also a scrambled month for me.

 
I did this manicure for the H in the A-Z challenge I am participating in.  I used Orly's Haley's Comet and Halo.
 
 
This plate was a plate I showed in a review I did on the GALS.  It got quite a laugh from the girls in Adventures in Stamping.  We are still trying to figure out what the middle image is.  You know what I think it is.
 
 

 Wining the Gold Julep box was great. 

 It had these six polishes.  The new Hand Cream.  A lip gloss.  And a bracelet.

 
 
 

 This was similar to a manicure I saw on Kyle Richards of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, when I saw her wearing it (she wore it with just white polish and the C's were painted black) I knew I could do something different but still nothing tacky.



 
This is the beautiful Divinity from Ninja Polish.  I just loved the way the color shifted and the main color was beautiful.
 
 
 
FLOAM  I love floam.  I am still waiting to get a couple that I don't have in my collection. 



 
This is Just Add Milk from Whimsical Ideas by Pam and it was a redo because the first time I swatched it I did not put undies on it and it looks much better with undies.  Have you signed up for the giveaway yet?  You could choose this one.
  
 
 
Ahh, yes.  Poltergiest Puddle from Pretty Serious Nail Polish.  I wrote in my review that one of the things I liked about this polish was that it had red undertones and most purples I find have blue undertones.  Plus it goes perfect with this ring.
 
 
 
This was the polish I said was one of my dream polishes.  It still is.  Pictures cannot capture the beauty of this polish.  Pretty Serious Nail polish makes this polish another possible choice if you win the giveaway.

Do you agree with these is there something you liked that I did not post.  If so, let me know.
Ciao,
Patty

2 comments:

A Mani Maniac said...

LOL! If you ever figure out what that image is on your GA24 plate, let me know!

Unknown said...

I am actually going to stamp this on my nails in pink and go out to the mall and see what reaction I get.