Tuesday, April 23, 2013

My Summer Zoya Picks The Shimmers

I got my favorite picks from the Zoya Summer line last week and I picked my very favorite but then Zoya has their promotion out and I was able to pick the rest of the shimmers and crèmes except for one that I just totally have and would be a dupe for two other polishes.  So, here they are.
 
My first pick was Rikki.  I don’t have anything like this.  I have olive toned greens but nothing with a real green tint and I absolutely love this one.  It is Zoya the formula is great.  Two coats and you are ready to go.
 
rikki
 
rikki3
 
rikki5
 
rikki1
 
My next choice was Bobbi.  A beautiful magenta.  I just love the way it looks.  It makes me feel so feminine when I wear it and the formula is great.  I think I might start reaching for this one a little more than some of the others.
 
bobbi
 
bobbi5
 
 
bobbi2
 
You might be surprised to find that Amy was my third choice since I love orange/corals so much.  I do love this one but I love the other ones a little more especially Bobbi.  I am not saying that I won’t be really reaching for this one but since orange/coral is my favorite color to wear plain I obviously have a lot of them. 
 
Amy3
 
Amy5
 
 
Amy7
 
Now, I this was the last swatch of the day and my cuticles are a little rough but don’t let it take away from just focusing on the color of the polish on the nails.  This is so summery.  I had to have it and luckily it is not a dupe for butter London’s Sunbaker.  I do want to say one thing to Zoya.  When are you going to make a polish named after me.  They should have a contest.  Come on Zoya Patricia or Patty isn’t bad. You named one after my dog and not me.  Do you have a polish named after you?  If so, what is it and do you have the polish?
 
Ciao, for now,
Patty

No comments: