Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Seche Vite Restore

I have to write about this wonderful product.  You can use it when your Seche Vite topcoat gets thick and it really makes it workable again.  You can also use it in your nail polish and I think it might even be better than polish thinner.  I think polish thinner works good on stamping polish but the Restore works on nail polish.  I find polish thinner always seems to water down my polish too much and I hate that.  You just have more control when you use the Restore.  You the problem is with the Restore is that I have not been able to find it in any store.  I think the reason for that is that they want you to just buy a new bottle of topcoat.  I have always had to order it online.  It runs anywhere from $6.00-$7.00.  So if anyone knows where to buy this in a store let me and anyone else reading this know.  I really don't care because I order so much online it doesn'[t matter but sometimes you might find it cheaper somewhere other than the web.
Now, this is my 100th post.  I said I was going to have a give away and I really lucked out because I debated so much on what to get and today I got it.  It is late so I need to gather everything and photograph.  So, swing by tomorrow so you can see what is going to be on the giveaway.  Good stuff.
I hope someone wins this giveaway.  The last time no one did.  So, I am hopeful this time.
See you all tomorrow and have a good night.
Ciao,bellas,
Patty

No comments: