Tuesday, July 10, 2012

What is in the Birchbox


There is a company called Birchbox and for only $10.00 a month they send you a box with a few goodies.  This is open to everyone at Birchbox.com.  Here is what was in mine




birchbox 3


birchbox 2

DSCF1238


DSCF1244


DSCF1241


DSCF1246


I know it might not look like a lot but for ten dollars is is a steal since the stila bronzer is around $30.00 on it’s own.  I used it this weekend and loved the texture and it did not dry out my skin.  I will definitely use it.  The other items are a small atomizer that smells of rose use it wherever you want.  Then there is the lip gloss, which I got as a gift also from Sephora.  It is nice and moist and has average lasting wearing time.  The Taylor Swift sample is ok but not for me.  I’ll give it away to one of my nieces.  Finally just a plastic bag you can use for what ever.  Really great for traveling.  So,all in all for $10.00 I give it two thumbs up.  and we will see what happens see what surprises await for the July Birch box.
Well, Ciao, bellas,
Patty


If you like this post join the blog and sign in on the right side of the page.

No comments: