Thursday, July 12, 2012

Zoya Swatches

 

I love Zoya nail polish.  They have such pretty colors, I just hate that they are so damn hard to find.  They sell them at Ulta but they are always three promotions behind, like my Ulta just got the surf and beach line and I have noticed that other blogs are already are showing the fall line of Zoya.  So, today, I just wanted to share some of my favorite Zoya colors.  The first is Carrieanne.  I love that it is not a really deep red and like the shimmer, making it a perfect casual red.

shivon 1

 

Then next one is Crystal, a beautiful sky blue.  Pictures do not do it justice.

DSCF1751

 

This one is another blagger.  I wanted it for so long and finally  broke down and bought it.  It is called Veruschka.  Most people who like Zoya have this color and for any Zoya love it is a must.

DSCF1776

 

The fourth one is  a neutral with a shimmer.  I just like it.  It is called Felicity.

DSCF1761

 

The last one is a beautiful purple called Julieanne.  It is more for fall but fall is right around the corner.

DSCF1755

So, that is just a little roundup of some of my favorite Zoya’s.  You notice that they are all called after girls.  There is a Goldie, it is a really pretty gold.  Not one named after me yet.  Do you by any chance have a Zoya with your namesake and if you do share it with us and let us know if you own it?

 

Ciao bellas,

Patty

No comments: