Friday, August 24, 2012

Day 2 Challenge Kristen’s Color Orange


Hi, so today is the 2nd day of the 31 day challenge and the challenge is showing your favorite orange.  I knew exactly which polish was my favorite.  Orange is one of  my favorite colors to paint my nails.  It is just so cheery.  This polish is a great deep orange loaded with tons of glitter, which I don’t really brush on instead I find it easier to dab it on with the brush.   I did put a pair of panties on using Riveting by China Glaze.  I don’t know if this polish will be discontinued at any time but you never know and I want to make this one last.  I bought this one from Christy at KB Shimmer.  She has a new line coming out September first which you can see at the website or on her Facebook page.  She is really easy to work with and is quick to get your polish to you.  Her polish can also be found on Harlow&Co.but If you live in the states her direct website is where to go because shipping is not high.  She also sells bath bombs, sugar scrubs and a line of bath products.  I have several of her polishes and non disappoint.  I believe they sell for $9.00 a bottle, a real bargain.  This particular polish is called Ring Master, part of the Circus line.  She has a wild one called Clown Puke also.  I have that one and I love it.  So, check her out she has some great stuff.
Ciao for now,
Patty
DSCF2727




DSCF2724



DSCF2729

DSCF2731


If you like this site join using the blue bottom on top of the members box and don’t forget about the giveaway.  It is almost over.
Be sure to check out the other Varnished Vixens' Orange Nails!
-Kimber at Kimber's Lacquer Korner
-Kat at Hooked On Polish
-Diana at Nails By Diana
-Aly at Wonderland Beauty
-Meredith at Perfectly Polished
-Nicole at The Color Republic
-Kate at The Painted Pony Nails
-Cee at Absolutely Cee
-Sam at Polished Art
-Nail Narcotics
-Nicole at Nicole Gets Nailed
-Shelby at Shelby's Swatches
-Stephanie Louise at All Things Beautiful
-Mixed Mama
-Joanna @ Sweet Polish of Mine
-Patty Greenberg@ Patty and Goldie’s Day Off
-Liz and Lisa @ Lozlosa
-Mari at Nailista
-Greta at How Was Your Day?
-Miss L at Beauty by Miss L
-Gini at Sassy Paints
-Chameleon Stampede
-Pam at Nail-E-Glance

No comments: