Sunday, August 12, 2012

Versatile Blogger

This award was bestowed upon me by Jackie at the Jamegackie. I really want to thank her for all her help and support as I learn to become a better nail blogger! As far as the award go, here are the requirements...

  • Nominate 12 fellow bloggers that are relatively new to blogging
  • Let them know you have nominated them
  • Share 7 random facts about yourself
  • Thank the blogger(s) who nominated by linking to their blog
  • Add the Versatile Blogger Award to your post



Seven Random Facts About Me!
  1. I have three adult children, 31, 29, 22 and a 7 year old grand daughter
  2. I have been married three times but I know this one is going to last.  I married my first boyfriend who I met when I was 12 and we will celebrate our 9th wedding anniversary present.
  3. I have three degrees, one is psychology, one in biology and one in special education.
  4.  I worked for Child Protective Service for 15 years and was the supervisor for the child death unit.  That year I was voted employee of the year.
  5. My guilty pleasure is watching Spanish novelas.  (soap operas)
  6. I sang "Stairway to Heaven' with a local band. 
  7. My hall pass is Dr. Drew Pinsky or William Levy.
My Nominations for the Versatile Blogger Award
I just wanted to say that these (I believe) are all relatively new bloggers to Blogger (pun unintended). Nonetheless, their work is incredible and do take the time to look at their incredible nail art. The list is in no particular order.
  1. Oohlala Polish.
  2. One Nail To A polishRule Them All
  3. I Heart Pretty Polish
  4. Lola's Secret Beauty Blog
  5. Makeup Maven
  6. Glitter Puke
  7. Love My Nails
  8. Makeup Mom123
  9. Beyond Beauty Lounge
  10. Time On My Nails
  11. Mama Fashionista
  12. The girl with the unoriginal Tatoo


Thanks everyone and have an amazing weekend!

No comments: