Tuesday, February 12, 2013

KB Shimmer Let's Get Start-ed

 On Imperfectly Painted blog a poll was created by Steph and she wanted to know who we as bloggers wanted to know who was our favorite indie.  I think we had three choices.  I did vote for KB Shimmer and two others but that doesn't matter right now because the winner was KB shimmer and I had no problem with that choice.  I have been buying polish from Christy the creative mind behind KB Shimmer since before I started blogging.  I absolutely love her polish.  This one is Let's Get Start-ed and it is beautiful.  White nails are going to be big this summer.  I have read at least five magazines that are saying this.  So, pull out those whites or buy at least one or two.  This one is just so pretty.  I also have Party and it is great too.  Now, I did put undies on this.  I used of course my favorite white OPI's My Boyfriend Scales Walls and then two light coats of Let's Get Start-ed.  My indies are my little jewels and I think putting undies on is a way to help conserve these little jems of jewels. This polish has blue, grey and black glitters of different sizes and with black star glitters.   I can't wait till February 15th because the spring line will be released.  I also found that there is a location here in Houston that sells KB products.  I want to try the bath bombs and soap.  I might order some on Friday. 

stars3


star12

stars9


stars11


star15

You can purchase KB Shimmer Polishes at her website KB ShimmerHarlow and Co.,and Etsy
Ciao for now bellas,
Patty

No comments: