Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Owls and Lacquer Mooney


This is the creation of Mara from Owls and Lacquer.  It is a clear base with black and silver glitters.  I paired it with Zoya Avril which is what I call a baby pink.  I like that color combination.  It creates a bery sft yet a little sexy look.  My husband really liked it.  To me that is always the sign of sexy.  Why I really like about Mara's clear base glitters is that they dry pretty fast some take a little while and when I am working I want fast dry so I can take pictures outside.  I have the light box but I just really prefer taking pictures outside.  I just think I get better pictures that way.  So, check these polishes out.  I have three and I really like them.  You can go to her website http://www.marainpolishland.com/2012/12/introducing-white-owl-lacquers-first.html for information on how to
buy.


blw2


blw2

No comments: