Thursday, February 21, 2013

Kimber's Challenge Letter G

Not sure I made my little game but I am good as far as the challenge goes. Today, I have Glitter Gal Mossy Green. I bought it a while back to do a gradient with Nubar's Reclaim. I never posted it but it came out ok. I don't think I was blogging yet so I might give it another try. So here is Mossy Green from Glitter Gal. I have nothing witty to say since this color is Mossy Green what can you say about mossy green?
 

 
 
Can you think about anything funny about Mossy Green?
Ciao for now,
Patty

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the color is beautiful! lol I dont understand why GG called it mossy green though, I think it should be more green/brown ish then XD

M. Fourey said...

It's a really nice color :)

Cristina - PeeBeforePolish said...

I love GG holo polishes, it's always a pleasure to see swatches of them! :)

Lisa Chakan said...

Very pretty, Patty! I've heard wonderful things about GG polishes. Gotta get myself one in the coming days. If only I had a bottomless checking account. :)

And Patty....that ring seriously rocks!!!!!

:)

Lisa

Simona @lightyournails said...

You can't really go wrong with GG holos! They are all so amazing! You should layer it on a dark green, too, and see if it changes!

Unknown said...

Love holographic polishes! Great mani!

Unknown said...

Such a pretty polish! I love the holo! And I really love your ring! :)

Unknown said...

Not sure there is anything funny to say about it, it's too pretty!

A Mani Maniac said...

You can never go wrong with holos! It doesn't look really mossy, but it is pretty.

Alaina said...

Pretty!

RiaG Beauty Blog said...

Very pretty! Not too mossy to me though LOL