Monday, February 25, 2013

Tuff Scents Kiss


This is the polish that smells great.  There are different scents.  If you are sensitive to scents this is not the polish for you.  This particular one is called Kiss and smells like cinnamon.  I absolutely love this one because my MAOI leaves a very bitter taste in my mouth a side effect of the medication so the smell is great because I can actually taste it in my mouth.  I really like that.  The color is also really a Patty color since it is a nude.  These polishes are $10.00 at their website Tuff Scents.  I have a red Rose one and the scent is lighter.  I have it scheduled to be reviewed next week.  but like I said if scents bother you this is not for you.  if you love scented candles, potpourri or any scented items you will love this polish.

kiss2


kiss3
kiss4

kiss6

So, as you can tell this is a taupe shimmer and really would look pretty good on any skin tone.  The formula on this is great.  Two coats for opacity but dry time is just a hair longer.  Then one coat of top coat and the scent lasted longer than twenty four hours and I didn’t have that gross bitter taste in my mouth instead I just had the taste of cinnamon.  It was really great.   I ordered two more just because I had such good luck with the cinnamon, the rose did not give the same effect.  So, I am just thinking that maybe this only happens with the spicy ones.  I’ll find out and let you all know.  But check out their website, it won’t hurt unless you spend money you shouldn’t.  Oh, and shipping is free which is always a plus for me.
If you have anymore questions about this product.  Feel free to email and not just this product any product I review.  Sometimes, I don’t think of something and leave it out so I want you to feel free to contact me.  If I don’t know the answer.  I will do my best to find out.  I know sometimes you don’t want to leave a comment when you really have a question so shoot me an email and I’ll tell you what I know.

Ciao for now,
Patty

No comments: