Friday, November 23, 2012

Polish of Day 41 SpaRitual It's Raining Men

This is my first bottle of SpaRitual.  I have to say.  I like it.  It goes on smoothly and dries quickly.  This particular color is a shimmer and usually you need undies and three coats but not with this polish no undies and three coats that dried relatively fast.  Also I started using Nubar's Diamond Top Coat which I really like.  So this a whole new set of products to me and I am really pleased with both.  I was a little in a rut so new products give me a pick up.

So, this seems to be a popular name for a polish I know Deborah Lippman has a color by this name and I saw it somewhere else I just can't for the life of me remember.  If anyone knows leave it in the comment box it is driving me a little crazy.















I love this color it flashes pink and a little yellow sometimes but as I look at it I am wondering if it is a dupe for Model's Own Indian Ocean.  I will investigate this ASAP and share my results with you.  I have no nail wheels right now so as much as I hate it I am going to have to go out tomorrow to get some plus I need to pick up a prescription at Costco.  Damn Black Friday. 

Ciao,
Patty

No comments: