Sunday, January 27, 2013

Crumpet’s Challenge My Own Creation Day 27

This is a simple manicure that I would wear for a day of shopping or just hanging around.  It does have some work in it in the fact that I did a gradient.  I love doing gradients and like I have said before mixing colors that are a little off beat, because let’s face it I am off beat.  Just a quick note I  saw a great movie today called Silver Lining Playbook with Bradley Cooper, Robert de Niro and Jennifer Lawrence and all I can say is that it was a great movie.  Life is best served up with a side of crazy.  So, this manicure is low key but I like it and it is what came to me when I did it. 

myown


myown9
 
myown3
 

 
I used China Glaze Desert Sun and Elephant Walk to create the gradient and then stamped with China Glaze Platinum using my LeeLac plate A.  I love that plate just because it has some really cool designs plus the images are big and I never have to restamp.  So, this is my offering for today.
 
Ciao for Now,
Patty

No comments: