Thursday, January 31, 2013

Crumpet’s Challenge Day 31 Recreate Another Person’s Manicure

Wow, what a wild ride this has been and I cannot believe it is the 31st.  I am going to miss this but a break will be good too.  This is the second challenge I have been in and I finished.  I did not finish the first one.  What have I learned?  How to work HMTL’s.  That was the reason I did not finish the last one but now I feel good about them.  I am going to miss seeing what all the other girls are doing but I will follow their blogs.
So, today I recreated Posh Nail Art Challenge 6  Favorite color to work with.  I loved this manicure because it has a very ethereal look and love ethereal looks.  My favorite polish of 2012 was OPI’s My Boyfriend Scales Walls so this was easy to decide.  Now just a matter of reproducing it.  I did not have the Cheeky plate that Posh used so I used my LeeLac plate A for the stamping.  I used Color Club Cherub just like Posh did.  So, here is what I came out with.


scale9


scale



scale5

This manicure is so simple yet so elegant.  I will be wearing it in the near future.  Thanks to everyone in this challenge.  Like I said it was a wild ride and I am a bit sad that it is over but I am in Kimber’s A-Z challenge and we post every Wednesday.  Crumpet is starting a new challenge that will be slower than this one.  I won’t be in that one but look forward to the next one.  Ms. Crumpet thank you for creating such an exciting challenge and allowing me to take part in it and I look forward to more in the future.
Ciao for now bellas,
Patty


Post a Comment