Thursday, January 31, 2013

Crumpet’s Challenge Day 31 Recreate Another Person’s Manicure

Wow, what a wild ride this has been and I cannot believe it is the 31st.  I am going to miss this but a break will be good too.  This is the second challenge I have been in and I finished.  I did not finish the first one.  What have I learned?  How to work HMTL’s.  That was the reason I did not finish the last one but now I feel good about them.  I am going to miss seeing what all the other girls are doing but I will follow their blogs.
So, today I recreated Posh Nail Art Challenge 6  Favorite color to work with.  I loved this manicure because it has a very ethereal look and love ethereal looks.  My favorite polish of 2012 was OPI’s My Boyfriend Scales Walls so this was easy to decide.  Now just a matter of reproducing it.  I did not have the Cheeky plate that Posh used so I used my LeeLac plate A for the stamping.  I used Color Club Cherub just like Posh did.  So, here is what I came out with.


scale9


scale



scale5

This manicure is so simple yet so elegant.  I will be wearing it in the near future.  Thanks to everyone in this challenge.  Like I said it was a wild ride and I am a bit sad that it is over but I am in Kimber’s A-Z challenge and we post every Wednesday.  Crumpet is starting a new challenge that will be slower than this one.  I won’t be in that one but look forward to the next one.  Ms. Crumpet thank you for creating such an exciting challenge and allowing me to take part in it and I look forward to more in the future.
Ciao for now bellas,
Patty


4 comments:

Essie Rae said...

Beautiful! I love this look.

Liesl said...

I love it, Patty! So pretty and delicate.

Lisa Chakan said...

You did a great job, Patty, and I love that stamping!

HTML can be a pain. Glad to hear you got over the stump. If you ever need help with the code, let me know.

Happy Monday, girl!

Lisa

Unknown said...

Thank you all for the lovely comments. Remember that this is some one else's mani I tried to do something like this once but it sis not come out right. I was urging the wrong stamping polish. I love it, too.