Saturday, January 26, 2013

Crumpet’s Challenge Day 26 Inspired by your country.

Uk,oh.  First let me say these are my opinions and mine only.  If you don’t want to read this post that is fine.  The first thing I want to say is that I would probably not want to live in any other country but the US.  My family has been here for at least eight generations.  There are problems in our country and the fence represents the craziness going on.  Putting up a fence to keep Illegal immigrants out is a joke, but there are fences in other places they are just not visible.  Healthcare, education, housing, and jobs.  Having been a social worker for 20 years I saw people who really needed help unable to get help for one stupid reason or another.  In some way we are all fenced out or in something in this country.  We need to have the fences broken down and stop this.  I just don’t understand how there is money for this and not for that but I don’t see sacrifices on politician's parts.  No one wants to go to med school because of the BS they have to put up with.  More and more junior colleges are going up but what about 4 year colleges.  The admissions are on the decline.  I could go on but it would just end up making me mad so.  Let’s just say that for now there are fences everywhere you can’t see them but they are there.

country7
 
country8

country3

Sorry to be a downer again.
Ciao for now,
Patty

No comments: