Monday, January 7, 2013

My Favorite Color to Work with Crumpet's Challenge Day 6

My favorite color to work with is OPI's My Favorite Knockwurst it is a beautiful beige with a pink tint. I stamped a flower on the top right to show how understated and beautifully simple this color can be.
</>
color 2
 
color 6
 
 
color 4
 
color 7
 
So that is my favorite color to work with.  I will be posting my favorites by the end of the week.  I am starting tomorrow.  I am going to go by brand then I am going to do my favorite indies.  Plus, I have my challenge to post tomorrow and a review of a great new indie polish.  I am pretty loyal to indies so for me to go outside my comfort zone, I have something great.  I also have a review of the Urban Decay Neutrals.  So, my week is going to be pretty full.  I also got two new butter London’s and two new Ciate’s.  I will pace myself and have something great for you you bellas everyday this week so just follow on twitter or Facebook for updates.  Thanks for dropping by. Your support keeps me going.
Ciao for now,
Patty
 



 


No comments: