Friday, January 11, 2013

Urban Decay Naked Palette nail polish

Now Urban Decay has come out with the Naked nail polish palette. How naked can we be? I don't have either eye shadow palette. I have way too many Mac's. So this set was like $24.00 and Sephora said it was an online exclusive. I ordered two one for me and one for my daughter. There is only one color I really like from the set.   the nakeds 80       The first one is called naked. That is the best way to describe this color. It is a nice nude crème.  Everyone probably has a color like this in their collection the nakeds   the nakeds 4   Sidecar. Wasn't crazy about this one alone. It is a glitter that would probably be best over one of the other colors.   the nakeds 10   the nakeds 12   Toasted is a nude metallic . Did not like this one the formula was too streaky but you could use side car as a topping and it might be ok.     the nakeds 30   the nakeds 33       Smog. It looks like butter London's shag.   DSCF7124     Hustle. Hustle is a brownish purple. the nakeds 61   the nakeds 60   Creep. It looks a little like Zoya’s Smoke.  This is really the only one of the the whole collection that I really like.

the nakeds 70
  the nakeds 75     Overall, this is a nice collection to give as a gift. Not a polishaholic.   I bought it mainly for my daughter and then thought well this is cute for travel but seriously  I will probably give it as a gift. Most of us have so many polishes we probably already have these polishes.  So, my advice is buy it and gift it or save your money for something else. Ciao Bella's, Patty










































4 comments:

Leanne Marie said...

Oh Wow! I love how they are branching out and taking the 'Naked' collection further than just the eyeshadow palettes! I dont think this is something I would purchase (if it becomes avaliable in the UK) But as you say it could be a nice gift for someone!

Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. xx

Lisa Chakan said...

I like Creep the best, too. My daughter Liz turned me onto these, and I very nearly picked them up, but took a pass. Now, I'd love to try Creep!

Thanks Patty. Pretty pix!

Unknown said...

I agree it is a good gift.

Unknown said...

If you like creep why not take zoya's storm