Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Crumpet's Challenge Day 29 Inspired by Another Blogger

The Polish Perfectionist did a manicure very similar to this.  When I saw it.  I loved it.  I changed the colors to the manicure but it is based on the one you will see if you click on The Polish Perfectionist.  I think it is very unique and looks really clean.



polishology2



DSCF5479



DSCF5480
 

I used Deborah Lippman Let’s Hear It For the Boy on thumb and pinky.  On index finger I painted it with OPI’s My Boyfriend Scales Walls and dotted with the same Deborah Lippman,  The middle finger is China Glaze Liquid Crystal and the ring finger has Blagger stamped with white using DRK-A plate.  I love this manicure and it is great because you can change it to different colors.  I just love it.
Ciao for now,
Patty