Thursday, January 17, 2013

Crumpet’s Challenge Water Color Day 15

This is the hardest challenge. My best friend of over 20 years is an artist and I know she used to spend an enormous amount of time preparing the background I used to help her. She had a studio in the middle of downtown. It was really hard work but just those moments working together on something I knew was going to be incredible was worth it.   I miss those times so much but when a friend who you love so much commits the ultimate betrayal you must step away. I haven't seen her in twelve years but it was amazing that I did this challenge it was do hard because she had taught me to lay out the background but it doesn't work on nails so there were so many strokes that had to be thought out to reverse my brain.   This by far has been the most difficult challenge. Here is my offering. I am sorry but I can't even begin to tell you what polishes I used. One color I know I used OPI's Lincoln Park After Dark.   
Tortoise3




tortoise2




Tortoise3




It is supposed to be tortoise shell.  Did I at least come a little close?
Ciao bellas,
Patty




No comments: