Friday, January 11, 2013

Crumpet’s Challenge Day 10. Gemetrici

I know, I am behind but for some reason I have been so sleepy during the day that I have had to take a nap for the last three days.  That really messes up my day and the bed in the polish room I think is so much better than the bed we had in our room that I just sleep like a baby. 
This manicure was not a fail until I decided to put a matte top coat on it.  It didn’t need it I was using only my suede's to do it.  I just felt weird with not having a top coat.  It was a little different working with the suede's because they dry so fast you can’t use a dotting tool and have to use a brush to grab a tiny bit of polish and then go back for a second coat.  It really looked a lot better without that stupid top coat.  I used all my suede's and my Leelac big plate to get the design.  Now I am kind of wishing I had put a top coat of Nubar top coat it might have looked like stained glass windows but I didn’t.  So, it is what it is.

geo 2


geo 4



geo 6

geo 12

So, there is my geometric entry.  We can’t be perfect at everything and Geometry was never my strong suit but I gave it my all and I think I was creative in using suede's so I am not going to get too down on myself.  I have learned a lesson.  Never put a matte coat on suede's., they don’t need it.

Ciao bellas,
Patty



<!-- start InLinkz script -->
<script type="text/javascript">
                document.write('<script type="text/javascript" src=http://www.inlinkz.com/cs.php?id=225477&' + new Date().getTime() + '"><\/script>');</script>
<!-- end InLinkz script -->



No comments: