Monday, January 7, 2013

Peanut Butter and Glitter, Please

Ahh, yes, I took a break from blogger but not a break from painting my nails. Heaven forbid. So during my hiatus I was able to do some manicures I had not been able to do. Oh, I also got a lot of polish because I was kind of depressed and my husband felt so bad for me because he did catch me crying and I told him there are times I want you around and now here you are and I am working on my blog. I just want to spend time with you and my daughter. He said ok. So, today is sad because I miss my baby, Michael is back at work and my girlfriend found an apt., but I still have Goldie. She did pretty well for Hanukkah but in the end I think I was the big winner. I did get a lot of polish, a coach purse, coach sunglasses, a pair of shoes I wanted and a little clothing haul. But don't think that everything was not planned well in advance and not on sale. Coach had their 25% off sale the shoes were on sale plus because my roommate's mom worked at Dillard's we used her discount and got and extra 25% off. and the clothing haul. Coupons from Macy's buy $25.00 get $10.00 off. So, I use one upstairs and my husband uses the other one downstairs. He is just as bad as I am maybe worse. But anyway. I did this mani the day my daughter and I went down to American Apparel, where yes I bought 3 polishes in my defense though I gave my daughter about five of them. Indies and some OPI's, ash, hell, she could have taken anyone she wanted and it would have been ok with me except for OPI's Jasper Jade that is a VHTF. She can use it when she comes to visit. So, also if you read my blog I might have mentioned that one of my favorite things to eat is peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. If you watch Breaking Bad. I make mine like Walt does. My husband and sister started laughing when they saw that, oh well. This mani is just a happy mani. I used a green finger paint polish on the bottom and I don't know what the name is because the label is off. Then I used Kb Shimmer's Clown Puke. Then a layer of Zoya's Frida and this is what I got.

jelly 5
 
jelly 9
 
jelly 10
 
jelly 16

Jelly sandwiches are easy and look so good.  There is no way anyone can mess this simple manicure up so if you haven’t tried them yet.  Get creative and try it and them have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
Ciao for now,
Patty

2 comments:

Essie Rae said...

Cute look! I love it with green and never think to layer glitter with green!

Unknown said...

That was the first thing I thought to do.