Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Chic Checkerboard

This morning I was watching Fashion Police on E! one of my favorite shows and saw Kirsten Dunst wearing a checkerboard dress.  The panel basically liked it just did not like that you could see the inside lining and it was not dark.  I loved the pattern but thought it was beige and brown but then noticed it was black along the side.  I love the look and then thought how pretty that would look on my nails.  So, off to the polish room.  I used OPI’s Sand in My Suit as the base color then using my Leelac A plate for stamping. the colors I used for stamping were Klean Kolors Metallic Black and Metallic Coffee.  If you  don’t have the Leelac plate, the Cheeky set of 2012 the first set has a checkerboard pattern.  I really like this pattern and can’t wait to really wear it. 


checkerboard1



checkerboard 4


checkerboard3



checkerboard6

So, getting inspiration can sometimes be hard, where do you get your inspiration from?
Ciao,
Patty

No comments: