Saturday, January 5, 2013

Zoya Lovelys Part II The Shimmers

The first one is Gei Gei a pink shimmer.  This is three coats.  The only problem I had was that you really have to wait for each coat to dry before you put the next one on.  It is a pretty color it does look a lot like OPI’s Pedal Faster Suzi.

gie gie 1

gei gei 3

The next one is Julie it is a lavender lilac.  This one is just two coats.  For some reason it went on easier than the other two and only required two coats.

julie 1

julie 10

The last one is Piaf.  This is my favorite of the shimmers.  I don’t have anything like this one it is a yellow shimmer.  Three coats. It is just very pretty.

piaf 3

piaf 1

Well, that is the whole collection.  To me it is a good collection.  All the colors are solid and can go with almost anything.  I think this was a good buy.
Ciao bellas
Patty
Post a Comment