Saturday, January 5, 2013

Zoya Lovelys Part II The Shimmers

The first one is Gei Gei a pink shimmer.  This is three coats.  The only problem I had was that you really have to wait for each coat to dry before you put the next one on.  It is a pretty color it does look a lot like OPI’s Pedal Faster Suzi.

gie gie 1

gei gei 3

The next one is Julie it is a lavender lilac.  This one is just two coats.  For some reason it went on easier than the other two and only required two coats.

julie 1

julie 10

The last one is Piaf.  This is my favorite of the shimmers.  I don’t have anything like this one it is a yellow shimmer.  Three coats. It is just very pretty.

piaf 3

piaf 1

Well, that is the whole collection.  To me it is a good collection.  All the colors are solid and can go with almost anything.  I think this was a good buy.
Ciao bellas
Patty

2 comments:

Essie Rae said...

Great swatches of the collection:) I am slowly getting through mine.

Unknown said...

I got lucky that the sun was out. It better come out this weekend. We Houstonians are used to sunny New Year's. You can just tell everyone is walking around with social affect disorder. The only time rain is ignored is when the Texans are playing.