Saturday, January 12, 2013

NOTD Ciate Starlet

I know that the blogging community has some problems with Ciate last year when the put out the C&D order but they have a great line of polishes.  I got this little gem on Thursday.  I have been dying to wear it.  It is absolutely gorgeous.  It is blue with a teal duochrome.    The formula is great it dries fast and just shows beautifully.  This is like my 6th bottle and I have no complaints.  I almost feel like I have been hiding the fact that I have them and then thought this is stupid.  It is up to you if you want to buy Ciate or not.  I might lose followers, might gain some and some of you may have no idea what I am talking about other than thinking that is one hell of a pretty polish.    My husband still won’t wear Tommy Hilfiger over something he said over 15 years ago.  I like Ciate polish and if there is a color I like I am going to buy them if this is how beautiful their polishes are. 

starlet

starlet 1

starlet

starlet 11

starlet 10

starlet 7


It is a gorgeous color and when it gets low if it is still around I will buy another.  I got this one at Nordstrom for $15.00 which I did have to order because they don’t carry it in the store.  I still would order anyway.  Save gas money.
Ciao bellas,
Patty

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm one of the readers that has no idea what you are talking about :). lol. But, beautiful polish!!

Unknown said...

It is beautiful if you read some of the major blogs in around June. You will know.